I know sales have been slow so I am hoping that you utilize our Crafting for Animals Guild to the maximum of your ability. Any and all exposure helps - so try out some of these tips.
- I personally invite you to Creative Animal Relief's Earth Day Savings promotional campaign. In celebration of Earth Day, C.A.R. is hosting the Earth Day Saving from April 18-26, a promotional campaign in which you are invited to offer great savings to your handmade loving customers. You choose the discount but the savings must last the entire duration from April 18-26. Sign up for the newsletter for upcoming information: http://www.eciammaichella.com/newsletter/mail.cgi
- Write an article for our blog and add a byline about you and your store. Writing on topics not directly related to your art (such as how you help animals) helps people get to know you! Check out Woven Dreams article on her rabbit rescue, Dance with the Bunnies Rabbit Rescue.
- Run your own blog and post at least two to three articles on your website each week.
- While you are at it, add our 125x125 ad image and link it to http://crafting4animals.blogspot.com/ - the more relevant links you have leaving and entering your website, the more likely you will be found by google searchers!
- Find relevant communities that you can post and share your ideas. The more people get to know you, the more they may find your store interesting and exciting.
- Join our facebook page, loving administered by recupefashion. Join now!
Our New Members!
We are growing growing growing! Perfect for spring. So please welcome our new members: Cherrytree, shesbattydesigns, cre8ivecomforts, daisycakessoaps, and CherilynnFineArt. That's 33 members strong! If you know any verified artisans that would like to join, just send them an invite by clicking here.
Get to Know Your Fellow Members!
Get to know your own community by reading a little about our members.
- Woven Dreams is a foster mom of many many many bunnies!!! Check out her Dance with the Bunnies Rabbit Rescue.
- Some of our members make items for animals or animal lovers (like us), donate proceeds, or volunteer their time to the animals - you can read more about them here.
- Are you doing something for Earth Day? If so, let us know. Email El at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and have a wonderful Earth Day!