Sunday, November 22, 2009

Featured Artist - My Doggie and Me

My Doggie and Me is a shop featuring handmade dog toys. Cindy is a true animal lover, and you can read her story below. You will also enjoy seeing this slideshow of some of the toys featured in her shop.

Cindy shares a little bit about herself:

My shop is mydoggieandme (My Doggie And Me). I have 4 dogs, a Belgian sheepdog, 2 schipperkes and a little yorkie. We moved out in the country and the closest decent stores are 50 minutes away. I started making dog toys for our dogs when we moved. The dogs loved the toys, and soon I started giving them to family and friends as gifts for their dogs. They were a big hit. At the urging of my family and friends I started My Doggie And Me. I make dog toys, snuggle sacks, pet slings, beds and just started making biker pups dog biker jackets. My husband has been a Harley mechanic for 32 years so the biker jackets were his suggestion. I plan to branch out to include items for other animals as well. All my items are made by me in my smoke free, cat free home. I have more items to list in my shop, and just need to get around to doing that.
My other website is www.brandlniche.com We also have Scottish highland cattle. The white one and our bottle baby are very tame. We live on 20 acres in Nebraska. We inherited 4 cats but I am deathly allergic to them, so we have a nice heated place for them in our shop building. We also have chickens and a lionhead rabbit. Both my husband and I are animal lovers. Our son is grown and our fur babies are a big part of our lives.

Cindy


www.mydoggieandme.artfire.com

No comments: