Saturday, June 20, 2009

Check out Handmade News


What's HandmadeNews.org you ask? Well, it's a free online "newspaper" just for crafty people! There is so much helpful content I don't even know where to start!
The columns include:
Main Feature
Craft Techniques
Guilds and Teams
Just for Fun
Craft Trends
Marketing
Most Popular
Business Tips
Featured Artisan
Green Wise
Item of the Day
Inspiration
Legal & Reg.

As Shesbattydesigns says:

Each column will have you inspired and is sure to help you with your craft business! I write for the Marketing Department and work with such a great team! I couldn't ask for a better job or for better co-workers. Each of us has a speciality and we can't wait to share all our tips, tricks and secrets with our readers :) .. and even though I write for the site, I'm constantly inspired and encouraged by the other 40 writers and can't get enough of the content! Each has a speciality that I don't, so I'm constantly learning. I often send more time than I had planned writing through all the content he he. There are just so much useful information, especially if you're trying to get your craft business off the ground.


------------------------------
Jamie / shesbattydesigns is a Photographer, a Columnist for HandmadeNews.org, a star gazer, a paper artist, and a university student studying psychology.

2 comments:

Mishkat said...

I learned about this from WHSKR's blog - she's the editor of the inspiration department. It's a great resource.

Anya said...

Have a great and relaxing sunday :)

Anya :)
Kareltje =^.^=