Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jamie's Fur Babies


Hello all!
Jamie here from She's Batty Designs.

I thought I'd show of my babies! he he.
They were all rescue dogs, each with their own unique story :)
I don't have time (or energy) to tell you each of their stories in their entirety, so I'll give you the cole's notes version!

I'll post some more "useful" blog entries soon, but for now enough looking at my beautiful fur babies he he ...


This is Noel! Even though she's the "middle child" I've had her the longest! I got her when she was about 5 and a half months old. That was back in 2002!



I've had my "old girl" for just over 2 years now. I adopted her when she was about 7 or 8 years old. She's the biggest suck!



This is our newest fur baby, Sassy. We adopted her in October (2008). She's about 2 years old, super fast and scare of almost everything!

1 comment:

Anya said...

They are all cuter as CUTE :)
Lovely shots !!